Figuring out how to live or work in the United States can be tricky. But you don’t have to do it alone. The team at Berardi Immigration Law can help you make the American dream a reality.
From getting professionals the work permits they need to work in the U.S., to helping cross-border couples live together in America, we help our clients navigate the ins-and-outs of immigration law.
Our Award-Winning Team
As shown by our numerous accolades and professional successes, Berardi Immigration Law is home to highly knowledgeable and capable legal professionals. But our story doesn’t stop there.
We are not your typical law firm. Yes, we excel at what we do, but clients love us most because we are responsive, friendly, and give each client the attention they deserve. We do not monetize our clients into six minute increments. Our clients are not files, but people. Really awesome people.
This is the part of the website where most law firms list their team’s individual practice areas, employment history, and swanky alma maters. However, since we aren’t anything like most law firms, we thought we’d take the opportunity to let our readers know who we actually are, and not just what we do.
The Berardi Advantage
Berardi Immigration Law is a full-service business immigration law firm that provides top-notch services to corporate clients and individual business professionals. Founded as a solo-practice in June of 2005 by Managing Partner Rosanna Berardi, the firm has grown exponentially over the years. Today, our team includes former INS employees, experienced paralegals, and responsive administrative staff. Initially serving clients across the Western New York, Southern Ontario, and Greater Toronto areas, our client-base now spans the entire globe, including multinational corporations and individuals across the North America, Europe, China, South Asia, and beyond.
As a premier immigration legal services provider in the U.S., we provide our clients with exceptional services:
- With roughly 20 categories of visas available and a consistently changing adjudication landscape, it makes sound business sense to partner with a firm that is wholly dedicated to both the art and science of U.S. immigration law. We limit our practice solely to U.S. immigration law and do not engage in other practice areas that compete for our priorities. Our comprehensive team is adept at analyzing all issues relating to the U.S. immigration needs of our clients.
- We pride and measure ourselves on client responsiveness, combining big firm knowledge, resources, and expertise with outstanding service. While our processes proactively reduce or eliminate many potentially critical situations before they arise, our 24/7 answering service and attorneys are always available after business hours and on weekends.
- Our Visa Services Division is able to schedule and manage visa appointments at U.S. Embassies and Consulates throughout the world. As this process becomes increasingly complex, many firms now outsource this function directly to us.
- Berardi Immigration Law’s attorneys regularly appear with our Canadian clients at the Peace Bridge port-of-entry (between Ft. Erie, Ontario and Buffalo, New York) where we file numerous types of petitions. We facilitate the adjudication process as a value-added service.
- An organization’s failure to understand and comply with Department of Labor, Department of Homeland Security, and Department of State mandates can result in thousands of dollars of fines, loss of ability to apply for certain types of visas for employees, and other significant penalties. Reviewing or creating a corporate immigration policy is a key component of demonstrating an organization’s commitment to compliance in this area. Berardi Immigration Law assists our clients in the drafting and review of internal immigration policies to protect employers with consistent practices and compliance.
- The immigration landscape is constantly shifting, and it is not unusual for the government to alter its adjudication standards, even without controlling changes to the law. We host free quarterly educational sessions by webinar for our clients on hot-button immigration topics and trends.
Berardi Immigration Law provides many available resources to our clients. In addition to our robust website, and we regularly publish news posts and a comprehensive quarterly immigration update. We also regularly post on social media, including LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
We were founded more than 10 years ago by former INS Inspector and Attorney Rosanna Berardi who had the vision of creating a different type of law firm, one that focuses on client service and responsiveness. Today, Berardi Immigration Law is respected around the world for its knowledgeable immigration legal services team and the firm’s commitment to a personal, high-touch experience for clients.
Our comprehensive immigration team focuses exclusively on immigration law. With roughly 20 categories of visas available and a consistently changing adjudication landscape, it makes sound business sense to partner with a firm that is wholly dedicated to both the art and science of immigration law. Our team is adept at analyzing all issues relating to the immigration needs of our clients.
Located just 20 minutes from one of the busiest ports-of-entry on the U.S./Canadian border, our attorneys appear regularly with our clients to file numerous types of petitions. Our Visa Services Division is able to schedule and manage visa appointments at U.S. Embassies and Consulates throughout the world.
Our Community Involvement
Berardi Immigration Law believes in supporting our community and encourages our employees to do the same. The firm’s core values include supporting the community, having fun, and functioning as a team – both in and outside the office! Our goal is to make positive contributions to the local community through a variety of charitable donations, sponsorships and other initiatives that help make a difference in people’s lives.
Special Spaces Buffalo is a nonprofit organization that creates “dream” bedrooms for children with life threatening illnesses. The goal is to create their very own “special space” – a place for these children to heal, find peace, and just be kids. Special Spaces Buffalo is funded solely through the donations of individuals, companies, and organizations in the Western New York area. For more information, check out their website at http://specialspacesbuffalo.org/.
- In November 2015, the team at Berardi Immigration Law surprised 15 year old Kayla with a nautical themed bedroom makeover.
- In November 2016, the team at Berardi Immigration Law surprised 11 year old Piper with a New York City themed bedroom makeover and an all-expense paid trip to see the city that inspired her dream.
- In November 2017, the team at Berardi Immigration Law surprised siblings, Payton and Benjamin, with an industrial themed bedroom makeover for Benjamin and an art studio for Payton.
- In December 2018, the team at Berardi Immigration Law surprised 10 year old D’Angelo with a video game themed bedroom. We were able to make over D’Angelo’s family’s bedrooms as well. You can see the big reveal here!
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western New York
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western New York is a nonprofit organization which finds and supports programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children. It is 100% funded by donations from the local Western New York Community. For more information, check out their website at http://rmhcwny.org/.
- In January 2016, the team at Berardi Immigration Law participated in the Cooks for Kids program, which provides home-cooked meals to guest families. We made Mexican lasagna, rice and beans, guacamole, and cookie bars.
- In October 2016, Berardi Immigration Law sponsored a bedroom makeover. The bedroom will be used by many different families who stay at the Ronald McDonald House.
- In July 2016, Berardi Immigration Law sponsored and participated in the 15th Annual Ronald McDonald House 5K Run/Walk.
- In November 2017, Berardi Immigration Law donated hundreds of non-perishable food items and supplies as part of the Ronald McDonald House Wish List drive.
- In April 2018, Berardi Immigration Law teamed up with RMHC to renovate and decorate a beach themed bedroom and bathroom in their house, which provides a free place for families to stay together while seeking treatment for injured or very ill children in a welcoming and comfortable environment.
Kevin Guest House
The Kevin Guest House is a nonprofit organization that provides patients and their families with a comfortable and supportive place to stay while receiving care from area hospitals. It is the first independent healthcare hospitality house in America, and it serves thousands of guests each year. For more information, check out their website at https://kevinguesthouse.com/.
- In December 2017, Berardi Immigration Law sponsored a Kevin Guest House dinner by providing Italian food from LaBella Sicilia.
- In November 2018, Berardi Immigration Law was a bronze sponsor of the “Affaire of the Heart,” which raised over $8,000 to support the organization’s mission throughout the year.