Our Community Involvement
Berardi Immigration Law believes in supporting our community and encourages our employees to do the same. The firm’s core values include supporting the community, having fun, and functioning as a team – both in and outside the office! Our goal is to make positive contributions to the local community through a variety of charitable donations, sponsorships and other initiatives that help make a difference in people’s lives.
Special Spaces Buffalo is a nonprofit organization that creates “dream” bedrooms for children with life threatening illnesses. The goal is to create their very own “special space” – a place for these children to heal, find peace, and just be kids. Special Spaces Buffalo is funded solely through the donations of individuals, companies, and organizations in the Western New York area. For more information, check out their website at http://specialspacesbuffalo.org/.
- In November 2015, the team at Berardi Immigration Law surprised 15 year old Kayla with a nautical themed bedroom makeover.
- In November 2016, the team at Berardi Immigration Law surprised 11 year old Piper with a New York City themed bedroom makeover and an all-expense paid trip to see the city that inspired her dream.
- In November 2017, the team at Berardi Immigration Law surprised siblings, Payton and Benjamin, with an industrial themed bedroom makeover for Benjamin and an art studio for Payton.
- In December 2018, the team at Berardi Immigration Law surprised 10 year old D’Angelo with a video game themed bedroom. We were able to make over D’Angelo’s family’s bedrooms as well. You can see the big reveal here!
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western New York
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western New York is a nonprofit organization which finds and supports programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children. It is 100% funded by donations from the local Western New York Community. For more information, check out their website at http://rmhcwny.org/.
- In January 2016, the team at Berardi Immigration Law participated in the Cooks for Kids program, which provides home-cooked meals to guest families. We made Mexican lasagna, rice and beans, guacamole, and cookie bars.
- In October 2016, Berardi Immigration Law sponsored a bedroom makeover. The bedroom will be used by many different families who stay at the Ronald McDonald House.
- In July 2016, Berardi Immigration Law sponsored and participated in the 15th Annual Ronald McDonald House 5K Run/Walk.
- In November 2017, Berardi Immigration Law donated hundreds of non-perishable food items and supplies as part of the Ronald McDonald House Wish List drive.
- In April 2018, Berardi Immigration Law teamed up with RMHC to renovate and decorate a beach themed bedroom and bathroom in their house, which provides a free place for families to stay together while seeking treatment for injured or very ill children in a welcoming and comfortable environment.
Kevin Guest House
The Kevin Guest House is a nonprofit organization that provides patients and their families with a comfortable and supportive place to stay while receiving care from area hospitals. It is the first independent healthcare hospitality house in America, and it serves thousands of guests each year. For more information, check out their website at https://kevinguesthouse.com/.
- In December 2017, Berardi Immigration Law sponsored a Kevin Guest House dinner by providing Italian food from LaBella Sicilia.
- In November 2018, Berardi Immigration Law was a bronze sponsor of the “Affaire of the Heart,” which raised over $8,000 to support the organization’s mission throughout the year.