Skip to main content

Criminal Rehabilitation Application to Enter Canada | Ep. 3

Our Canadian Immigration Attorney Tiffany McKenzie will break down the process for legally entering Canada with a criminal record. If you have a DUI/DWI conviction or other offense, and are no longer permitted entry into Canada, contact Berardi Immigration Law today and ask about applying for a Criminal Rehabilitation Permit.

If you have any questions, contact Berardi Immigration Law today. We would love to hear from you.