Tiffany discovered her love of immigration law right out of law school, and worked for one of the most well-known Canadian immigration boutique law firms in Toronto. She gained exposure and experience in both Canadian and American immigration law, particularly in temporary worker applications. Tiffany completed her articles of clerkship in Toronto, and specialized in criminal rehabilitation applications, becoming the go-to within the firm. Tiffany decided to pursue her Master of Laws degree at SUNY Buffalo Law School, where she was able to pursue her interest of immigration history and complete research she began during her undergraduate degree.
Tiffany believes that everyone deserves a second chance, and enjoys assisting her clients come to Canada.
- LL.M, State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law, 2016
- LL.B Honours, University of Buckingham (UK), 2011
- Bachelor of Arts Honours, University of Toronto (Trinity College), 2008
- Law Society of Ontario (LSO)
- Admitted to practice in Ontario
- Canadian Bar Association