Tiffany McKenzie is a Berardi Immigration Law Canadian Attorney who represents individuals and corporations seeking to obtain work authorization in Canada. She also represents our clients at Visa Centres and ports-of-entry to come to Canada to present their criminal rehabilitation applications. This blog focuses on the NAFTA/USMCA Professional category. You can also check out our […]Read More
Recent Blog Posts
- Are you a U.S. Citizen seeking a NAFTA Professional work permit in Canada?
- TN Spotlight: Hotel Manager
- ICE Modifies Temporary Exemptions for Online Class Allowances for Fall 2020 Semester
- Q&A: Canadian Alternatives to the U.S. H-1B Visa
- TN Spotlight: Graphic Designer
- White House Amends Order Suspending Entry of Foreign Nationals Under Certain Work Visa
- Canada Day is approaching! Can I Travel to Canada?
- CGTN’s The World Today talks with Rosanna Berardi about Trump’s Work Visa Suspension
- US/Canada Border Update (June 25, 2020)
- TN Spotlight: Engineers
- New Executive Order Suspends Entry of Foreign Nationals Who “Present a Risk to the U.S. Labor Market”
- Farewell to Itineraries? Determining Employer/Employee Relationship in H-1B Petition Filings
- USMCA Changes the Foreign Investment Landscape Between the U.S., Canada, & Mexico
- Can I Still Apply For or Renew My TN or L-1 Status?
- TN Spotlight: Zoologists
- How Does the USMCA Affect TN Visas?
- Guide to Traveling to the U.S. During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- USCIS to Rescind the 2018 Third-Party Worksites Memorandum
- Current State of TN & L-1 Applications at the Canadian Border
- TN Spotlight: Forester