In addition to describing the TN category, Attorney Zachary Ahlstrom tells us about a recent case where our client is an accountant. He explains the educational requirements needed to show that an individual is qualified for this category. The application was approved for a three-year period and our client is happily working in the U.S.Read More
Recent Blog Posts
- TN Accountant Case Summary 1.3.2020
- CBP Begins Pilot Program to Collect DNA from Some Migrants
- TN Landscape Architect Case Summary 1.3.2020
- Iranian Nationals Undergoing Increased Scrutiny at Ports of Entry
- New H-1B Lottery Registration Tool: What You Need to Know
- Tax Relief for Accidental Americans
- Employment Based Visas
- Travelling While on a Work Visa
- What to Expect When Crossing the Border
- Meet Nichole!
- B Visa: What is it? What can you do with it?
- TN Management Consultant Case Summary 12.03.2019
- Entering Canada with DWI: FAQs
- Holiday Travel to Canada
- Meet Lucrecia!
- New EB-5 Rule Nearly Doubles Minimum Investment
- USCIS Proposes Filing Fee Increases
- New Ruling on Digital Searches for Travelers
- Modernizing NEXUS AIR Processing at Canadian Airports
- The NEW H-1B Cap Registration Process