The President has issued an executive order imposing sanctions against certain persons connected with the construction, mining, manufacturing, or textiles industries in Iran. This executive order includes the suspension of the immigrant or nonimmigrant entry of such persons into the United States. The entry of Iranian immigrants and nonimmigrants in these fields is hereby suspended, […]Read More
Recent Blog Posts
- New Executive Order Suspends Entry of Certain Persons Connected with Certain Industries in Iran
- TN Accountant Case Summary 1.3.2020
- CBP Begins Pilot Program to Collect DNA from Some Migrants
- TN Landscape Architect Case Summary 1.3.2020
- Iranian Nationals Undergoing Increased Scrutiny at Ports of Entry
- New H-1B Lottery Registration Tool: What You Need to Know
- Tax Relief for Accidental Americans
- Employment Based Visas
- Travelling While on a Work Visa
- What to Expect When Crossing the Border
- Meet Nichole!
- B Visa: What is it? What can you do with it?
- TN Management Consultant Case Summary 12.03.2019
- Entering Canada with DWI: FAQs
- Holiday Travel to Canada
- Meet Lucrecia!
- New EB-5 Rule Nearly Doubles Minimum Investment
- USCIS Proposes Filing Fee Increases
- New Ruling on Digital Searches for Travelers
- Modernizing NEXUS AIR Processing at Canadian Airports