Applying for a visa or green card at U.S. Consular posts can sometimes prove to be a long waiting process, especially when you hear the adjudicating officer say, “Your case needs further administrative processing.” The Administrative Processing process is a key tool in ensuring careful consideration and screening of individuals admitted legally to the United […]Read More
Recent Blog Posts
- Administrative Processing "Waiting Game" Can Lead to Frustration
- Rosanna Berardi on Employment Visas – Buffalo Law Journal Oct. 11, 2012
- New CBP/USCIS Inspection Procedures for Trucks Crossing Peace Bridge
- New Filing Option for Canadian TN Nonimmigrants
- How will the Beyond the Border Implementation Affect You?
- How are Federal Agencies Responding to Phase-Out of I-94 Card?
- NEXUS helps time-strapped business travelers
- HR Professionals Ask About their Employment-Based Immigration Concerns
- Expatriate Immigration Issues
- Fact or Fiction for B-2 Visitors
- Diversity Visa Lottery Program Provides a Shot at U.S. Permanent Residency
- Your Naturalization Interview
- Citizenship Through Permanent Residency (General Requirements)
- Citizenship Through Permanent Residency (Marriage to U.S. Citizen Spouse)
- Study Aids for U.S. Naturalization (Citizenship) Test
- Case Study: Get Me to the Church On Time!
- Heightened Security Measures in Place in Wake of Multiple U.S. Embassy Attacks
- September 9, 2012 Marks Effective Date of Historic U.S./Russia Visa Agreement
- Don't Let Surprises at the Border Squash Your Holiday Fun