Skip to main content

Tag: h-1b visa

  • Specialty Workers (H-1B)

    Are you interested in working in the U.S. as a professional? Do you have a job offer from a U.S. employer? If so, you may qualify for H-1B nonimmigrant status. The H-1B category is designated for temporary professionals to work in the U.S. in a “specialty occupation.” In general, “specialty occupation” is defined as a […]
    Read More
  • Temporary Alien Labor to Meet Temporary or Seasonal Needs (H-2A & H-2B)

    U.S. employers may petition for skilled or unskilled alien workers to meet temporary or seasonal needs in positions for which qualified U.S. workers are not available. It is important to note that the employer’s need for such services must be temporary . There is currently an annual cap of 66,000 visas for H-2B workers. There […]
    Read More