Skip to main content

Tag: N-400

  • The Name Change Process for Naturalized Citizens

    The United States offers several different processes for people to legally change their name. There are different procedures that must be followed based on your citizenship or immigration status. In addition, many states have different rules governing name changes. For example, some US states do not even require native US citizens to file with the government […]
    Read More
  • USCIS Announces Military Personnel & Veterans Can Now File Naturalization Application Online

    Last week, USCIS announced that military personnel and veterans can now file Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, online. Online filing will allow individuals to submit the forms, check the status of their case, and receive notices from USCIS all electronically.  Individuals currently serving or who have served in the armed forces may also be eligible […]
    Read More