Skip to main content

Tag: nonagricultural

  • USCIS Announces that Employers May File H-2B Petitions for Returning Workers

    The H-2B program allow a U.S. employer or agent to bring foreign nationals to the United States to fill temporary nonagricultural jobs. This classification requires a temporary labor certification issued by the Secretary of Labor. Currently, Congress has set the H-2B cap at 66,000 per fiscal year, with 33,000 for workers who begin employment in the first […]
    Read More