THE BERARDI ADVANTAGE
Berardi Immigration Law is a full-service business immigration law firm that provides top-notch services to corporate clients and individual business professionals. Founded as a solo-practice in June of 2005 by Managing Partner Rosanna Berardi, the firm has grown exponentially over the years. Today, our team includes former INS employees, experienced paralegals, and responsive administrative staff. Initially serving clients across the Western New York, Southern Ontario, and Greater Toronto areas, our client-base now spans the entire globe, including multinational corporations and individuals across the North America, Europe, China, South Asia, and beyond.
As a premier immigration legal services provider in the U.S., we provide our clients with exceptional services:
- With roughly 20 categories of visas available and a consistently changing adjudication landscape, it makes sound business sense to partner with a firm that is wholly dedicated to both the art and science of U.S. immigration law. We limit our practice solely to U.S. immigration law and do not engage in other practice areas that compete for our priorities. Our comprehensive team is adept at analyzing all issues relating to the U.S. immigration needs of our clients.
- We pride and measure ourselves on client responsiveness, combining big firm knowledge, resources, and expertise with outstanding service. While our processes proactively reduce or eliminate many potentially critical situations before they arise, our 24/7 answering service and attorneys are always available after business hours and on weekends.
- Our Visa Services Division is able to schedule and manage visa appointments at U.S. Embassies and Consulates throughout the world. As this process becomes increasingly complex, many firms now outsource this function directly to us.
- Berardi Immigration Law’s attorneys regularly appear with our Canadian clients at the Peace Bridge port-of-entry (between Ft. Erie, Ontario and Buffalo, New York) where we file numerous types of petitions. We facilitate the adjudication process as a value-added service.
- An organization’s failure to understand and comply with Department of Labor, Department of Homeland Security, and Department of State mandates can result in thousands of dollars of fines, loss of ability to apply for certain types of visas for employees, and other significant penalties. Reviewing or creating a corporate immigration policy is a key component of demonstrating an organization’s commitment to compliance in this area. Berardi Immigration Law assists our clients in the drafting and review of internal immigration policies to protect employers with consistent practices and compliance.
- The immigration landscape is constantly shifting, and it is not unusual for the government to alter its adjudication standards, even without controlling changes to the law. We host free quarterly educational sessions by webinar for our clients on hot-button immigration topics and trends.
Berardi Immigration Law provides many available resources to our clients. In addition to our robust website, and we regularly publish news posts and a comprehensive quarterly immigration update. We also regularly post on social media, including LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.