About Berardi Immigration Law
Figuring out how to live or work in the United States can be tricky. But you don’t have to do it alone. The team at Berardi Immigration Law can help you make the American dream a reality.
From getting professionals the work permits needed to work in the U.S., to helping cross-border couples live together in America, we help our clients navigate the ins-and-outs of immigration law (check out our Client Testimonials to see some examples of how).
Berardi Immigration Law is proud to be both a Federal and New York State certified Women Business Enterprise. In March 2020, our Managing Partner, Rosanna Berardi, was awarded Woman Entrepreneur of the Year, a national award presented by Women Owned Law (WOL), an organization dedicated to supporting women entrepreneurs in the field of law.
The Berardi Advantage
Berardi Immigration Law is a full-service business immigration law firm that provides top-notch services to corporate clients and individual business professionals. Founded as a solo-practice in June of 2005 by Managing Partner Rosanna Berardi, the firm has grown exponentially over the years. Today, our team includes former INS employees, experienced paralegals, and responsive administrative staff. Initially serving clients across the Western New York, Southern Ontario, and Greater Toronto areas, our client-base now spans the entire globe, including multinational corporations and individuals across the North America, Europe, China, South Asia, and beyond.
As a premier immigration legal services provider in the U.S., we provide our clients with exceptional services:
- Our comprehensive immigration team focuses exclusively on immigration law. With roughly 20 categories of visas available and a consistently changing adjudication landscape, it makes sound business sense to partner with a firm that is wholly dedicated to both the art and science of immigration law. Our team is adept at analyzing all issues relating to the immigration needs of our clients.
- At Berardi Immigration Law, we pride and measure ourselves on client responsiveness, combining big firm knowledge, resources and expertise with outstanding service. While our processes proactively reduce or eliminate many potentially critical situations before they arise, our 24/7 answering service and attorneys are always available after business hours and on weekends. We can assure you that any urgent matter will be handled expeditiously.
- We are pleased to offer our corporate partners with flat-fee incentive pricing and volume discounts on legal services fees.
- Our Visa Services Division is able to schedule and manage visa appointments at U.S. Embassies and Consulates throughout the world. As this process becomes increasingly complex, many firms and companies now outsource this function directly to us.
- Berardi Immigration Law provides our clients with both U.S. and Canadian immigration law services. We have an impressive team of U.S. and Canadian immigration lawyers. This unique combination of talent significantly aides our multinational clients who transfer their employees to and from North America. Our lawyers are well-versed on legal nuances and ever-changing policies.
Berardi Immigration Law provides many available resources to our clients. In addition to our robust website, and we regularly publish news posts and a comprehensive quarterly immigration update. We also regularly post on social media, including LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
We were founded in 2005 by former INS Inspector and Attorney Rosanna Berardi who had the vision of creating a different type of law firm, one that focuses on client service and responsiveness. Today, Berardi Immigration Law is respected around the world for its knowledgeable immigration legal services team and the firm’s commitment to a personal, high-touch experience for clients.
Our comprehensive immigration team focuses exclusively on immigration law. With roughly 20 categories of visas available and a consistently changing adjudication landscape, it makes sound business sense to partner with a firm that is wholly dedicated to both the art and science of immigration law. Our team is adept at analyzing all issues relating to the immigration needs of our clients.
Located just 20 minutes from one of the busiest ports-of-entry on the U.S./Canadian border, our attorneys appear regularly with our clients to file numerous types of petitions. Our Visa Services Division is able to schedule and manage visa appointments at U.S. Embassies and Consulates throughout the world.
- 2023 Won Buffalo Business First’s “Best Places to Work” for the second year in a row
- 2022 Expanded our headquarters in Buffalo, NY
- 2022 Won Buffalo Business First’s “Best Places to Work”
- 2016 Berardi Immigration Law was certified as a Women-Owned Business by the State of New York (WBE)
- 2013 Opened our office in London, England & moved headquarters to bigger office at 2300 Wehrle Drive
- 2012 Established Visa Services department
- 2009 Moved into our first headquarters in Buffalo, New York
- 2008 Berardi Immigration Law is announced
- 2005 Law Office of Rosanna Berardi, P.C. is founded