Skip to main content

Canadians: What You Need to Know About L-1 Renewals

The L-1 nonimmigrant category is for intracompany transfers and blanket L petitions. It is available to individuals who have worked for a foreign corporation that has a parent, subsidiary, branch or affiliate company in the U.S. The individual must have been employed in an executive or managerial position (L-1A), or in a specialized knowledge capacity (L-1B) for the foreign company.

Watch the video below, learn how Berardi Immigration Law can help with your L-1 Visa, and check out the FAQs on the Berardi Blog. If you have any questions, contact Berardi Immigration Law today. We would love to hear from you.