Client Approval: L-1 for Canadian Office Manager
The L-1 nonimmigrant category is for intracompany transfers and blanket L petitions. It is available to individuals who have worked for a foreign corporation that has a parent, subsidiary, branch or affiliate company in the U.S. The individual must have been employed in an executive or managerial position (L-1A), or in a specialized knowledge capacity (L-1B) for the foreign company.
Watch our video below and check out the following related links on our site:
- The L-1 Visa Category
- “Doing Business” L-1 Requirement
- Canadians: What You Need to Know About L-1 Renewals
- USCIS Settlement Is Good News For L-1 And H-1B Visa Spouses
- Client Approval: L-1A Renewal Past 7 Year Limit
- Frequently Asked Questions: L-1 Renewals
If you have any questions, contact Berardi Immigration Law today. We would love to hear from you.