Skip to main content

Crossing the Border: Derivative Citizenship

Citizenship given to children under the naturalization of parents is referred to as “derivative citizenship” or “citizenship through derivation.” In certain circumstances, derivative citizenship can also be conveyed to foreign-born children adopted by U.S. citizen parents.

Watch the video below for more and, if you have any questions, contact Berardi Immigration Law today.