Skip to main content

E-2 Treaty Investor Visa

In this video, Partner Jennifer Behm provides detailed information on the E-2 Treaty Investor Visa. The E-2 nonimmigrant classification allows a national of a treaty country to be admitted to the United States when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business.

A treaty country is considered a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation, such as Canada, Mexico, or China. Jennifer discusses the requirements of this category, the steps involved, and how to put forth the most approvable case. If you have questions on the E-2 Treaty Investor Visa or are interested in learning more about this category, be sure to contact Berardi Immigration Law to speak with one of our knowledgeable attorneys today!