Skip to main content

Get Ready for the H-1B Lottery

The H-1B category is designated for temporary professionals to work in the U.S. in a specialty occupation, which is generally defined as a position that requires at least a Bachelors degree or the equivalent. The applicant must prove eligibility for the H-1B category with documentation of sufficient educational credentials, licensure, and/or experience.

Check out the video below and read more in our H1-B Visa services section and on our blog.

If you have any questions, contact Berardi Immigration Law today.