Skip to main content

Opening an Office in the US with the L-1

The L-1 nonimmigrant category is for intracompany transfers and blanket L petitions. It is available to individuals who have worked for a foreign corporation that has a parent, subsidiary, branch or affiliate company in the U.S. The individual must have been employed in an executive or managerial position (L-1A), or in a specialized knowledge capacity (L-1B) for the foreign company.

Watch the video below and check out our blog post on 15 Things To Do For Your L-1 Interview. If you have any questions, contact Berardi Immigration Law today. We would love to hear from you.