Immigration for Canadians
Each year hundreds of thousands of Canadians travel to the United States for work, vacation or shopping. What some of these visitors may not realize is that they’re subject to U.S. immigration law and may require work permits, waivers, or green cards. You may be eligible for a work permit depending on your education and profession.
Our office specializes in the preparation and submission of work permit requests for Canadians immigrating to the USA as well as working with those who wish to live in the U.S. for various reasons. Located in Buffalo, New York, were only minutes from the Peace Bridge. We work with Canadians in Southern Ontario and across Canada. Our team frequently appears at the Peace Bridge to present in-person applications on behalf of Canadian clients. For information on specific visas, click on the links below.
Have questions about your case?
Or want to know if our team is a good fit for your needs?Contact Us
Recent Immigration for Canadians Posts
- How to Move from Canada to the U.S.
- 4 Things You Should Do at Your Immigration Interview
- USCIS Announces another Extension of Flexibility for Responses to Agency Requests
- Changes to US & Canadian Immigration in 2021
- Canadian Immigration Service Announces Increase in Workers Processing Spousal Applications
- TN Case Study: Engineers
- TN Spotlight: Scientific Technician/Technologist