Universal Visa Services
Are you ready to apply for a United States visa? Once your petition has been approved by USCIS, you will need to schedule an appointment at a Consulate abroad for an interview to receive your visa. A visa in one’s passport allows a foreign national to lawfully enter the U.S. to begin working in their authorized status. In order to schedule this interview, you will have to complete the following steps:
- Pay fees from a US bank account
- Submit visa application form (DS-160)
Next, you will schedule your interview. Expedited interviews may be available based on your need and availability. You will then need to gather documentation for your appointment including:
- Valid Passport
- DS-160 confirmation page
- Application fee payment receipt
- Passport Photo
- Other documentation depending on the type of visa and the location of the Consulate
Lastly, you will have to prepare for and attend the interview.
Which Visa is for You?
- B-1: Visitors for Business
- B-2: Visitors for Tourism/Pleasure
- E-1: Treaty Traders
- E-2: Treaty Investors
- E-3: Professionals from Australia
- H-1B: Professionals in Specialty Occupations
- L-1: Intracompany Transferees
- O-1: Individual of Extraordinary Achievement & Ability
- P: Athletes, Artists and Entertainers
- TN: NAFTA Professionals from Canada & Mexico
What Our Services Include
Does all of that seem overwhelming? We can take the stress out of getting your visa – let us take care of it all! We have handled thousands of visa interviews, so we know the whole process inside and out. We will manage your visa application from start to finish. Our goal is to make your visa appointment as easy and worry-free as possible. Our Visa Services Department provides a high-level, white-glove customer experience. We strive to make this process as smooth and easy as possible for our clients so they feel confident and well-equipped for their interview and ensure each applicant is properly prepared with all relevant documents. We also have the ability and skill to handle large groups.
Our Services Include:
- Handling all communication with the Embassy or Consulate
- Filling out and filing the DS-160 application
- Handling all payments
- Scheduling the visa appointment at the Embassy or Consulate
- Fully preparing you for your interview, so you can go in with confidence!
- If your appointment is in London, our visa agent will meet you at the Embassy with necessary documents and help facilitate your appointment
- Coordinate the return of your passport
Given the volume of cases we handle, we are able to track trends and learn the nuances of certain consular offices all over the world. Since 2011, we have facilitated over 2,100 visas for our clients. Last year alone, we booked over 160 appointments in 23 countries. We handle a wide variety of nonimmigrant visa categories including (but not limited to) B, E-1, E-2, E-3, F-1, H-1B, I, J, K, L, O, and P visas and enjoy an extremely high visa approval rate.
If you would like us to take the hassle out of your visa process, contact our office today!
Recent Visa Related Posts
- The L-1 Visa Guide: Immigration Steps & Strategies Explained
- Australian E-3 Visa Interview Preparation: What You Need To Know
- Updates on the FY 2024 H-1B Lottery
- Petitioners in O-1 Filings: Agents vs. Direct Employers
- Temporary Suspension of Biometrics Submissions Extended for Certain Form I-593 Applicants
- Client Approval: E-2 Visa for Canadian Advertising Agency
- Low Wait Times for E-2 Visas: Get Started Now
- Client Approval: E-2 Visa Renewal for Canadian Property Developer
- L-1 Blanket Visa Petition Overview
- H-1B Backup Plan: Canada
- I Wasn’t Selected in the H-1B Lottery – What Do I Do Next?
- Are You One of the Lucky Few Selected in the H-1B Visa Lottery? Here’s What You Need to Know!
- USCIS Announces H-1B Initial Electronic Registration Selection Process Completed
- Tips and Tricks for Success at Your Blanket L Interview | Everything You Need to Know | Part 4
- When Will The H-1B Visa Lottery Results Come Out?