Rosanna, a first-generation Italian-American, built her practice with the vision of becoming “the Disney of Immigration Law.” That is, she is committed to maximizing “the client experience” by providing impeccable customer service and treating each client with genuine appreciation. It also means anticipating a client’s needs well in advance of their arrival to each stage of the immigration process.
Rosanna’s multi-dimensional immigration experience also gives her an edge over other lawyers. She started her career as an Immigration Inspector at the Peace Bridge while attending law school. She quickly climbed the ranks at INS, eventually being hired as a full-time Immigration Trial Attorney in the New York City office. She then went on to work at the State University of New York at Buffalo in the International Student & Scholar Services Office as Immigration Counsel. Rosanna entered private law practice in 1998 when she joined Buffalo’s largest law firm as an Immigration Associate. Today, as Managing Partner of Berardi Immigration Law, Rosanna continues to identify emerging trends in adjudication procedures and leverages that knowledge for the benefit of her clients. She’s also a sought-after speaker and media source on immigration-related issues.
Today, Berardi Immigration Law is certified both federally and by New York State as a woman-owned business enterprise, making Berardi Immigration Law one of the few immigration law firms in the country to hold these coveted certifications.
Despite being the Managing Partner of a robust practice, Rosanna believes balance is key. She never skimps on time with her son, Salvatore, and husband, Jack. She also enjoys planning vacations, parties, reading and scrapbooking.
• Juris Doctor, State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law, Buffalo, NY, 1997
• Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, Canisius College, Buffalo, NY, 1994
• American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) –Customs & Border Protection Liaison Committee – Chairperson
• The American Chamber of Commerce – Peel-Halton-Niagara Region -- Director
• Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
• Women’s Business Center at Canisius College – Forum Advisory Group
• Admitted to practice in New York. Member of the Bars of New Jersey and District of Columbia
• Member, New York State Committee on Women in the Law