Skip to main content

Tag: Criminal Rehabilitation

  • How to Enter Canada with a DWI/DUI Conviction

    Our Canadian Immigration Lawyer, Tiffany McKenzie, is here to tell us how to enter Canada with a DWI/DUI conviction. If you would like more information, or to apply for a rehabilitation permit to enter Canada, contact Berardi Immigration Law today.
    Read More
  • Holiday Travel to Canada

    Avoid any extra stress during the holiday season by taking care of any immigration issues before travelling. If you have an impaired driving conviction on your record and would like to travel to Canada, our team may be able to help...
    Read More