Skip to main content

Tag: I-601

  • Form I-601 FAQ

    Form I-601 is a form for immigrants that are faced with inadmissibility to the United States and want a status adjustment, immigrant visa, certain nonimmigrant statuses, or certain other immigration benefits. You can file this form to apply for a waiver of certain grounds of inadmissibility.  Who may file Form I-601? Whether you are eligible […]
    Read More