Skip to main content

Tag: I-983

  • H-1B and OPT Considerations for Graduating International Students

    For many international students studying in the United States, there are quite a few options to stay in the country after graduation and work to gain experience. International students attending U.S. colleges and universities must have an F-1 visa to attend and can gain practical experience in their degree field after graduation by applying for […]
    Read More