Jennifer Behm, Esq.
Jennifer Behm is our favorite success story. Now a Partner with Berardi Immigration Law, Jennifer first joined our firm as a Legal Intern during law school. Our Managing Partner knew she was too good to let go, and has never looked back since. Jennifer has been instrumental in both the evolution and continued success of our firm as well as in the continued education of our workforce.
Jennifer is The Analytical One at Berardi Immigration Law. When she isn’t counseling clients or drafting noteworthy petitions, you can often find her “nerding out” (her own term) to new immigration policies or developing office-wide legal guidance. Jennifer is a natural leader and refuses to ever settle for the status quo.
Around the office, Jen is a trusted advisor to her coworkers and is celebrated for her successes with the most complex of cases. Recently, she pulled off a challenging feat for an investor whose E visa application required Jennifer to present a simplified breakdown of convoluted ownership and funding structures.
When you ask Jennifer what she loves most about working for Berardi Immigration Law, she’ll tell you that she loves knowing that her work makes a real impact. She changes lives by giving her clients the ability to achieve their American dream. That’s a real honor.
Jennifer’s happiest place is with her family, including her supportive husband and two young children.
- Juris Doctor, State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, Magna cum Laude, University of Pittsburgh
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- The American Chamber of Commerce – Peel-Halton-Niagara Region — Member
- Western New York Women’s Bar Association – Cofounder, Immigration Law Committee
- Admitted to practice in New York.