Skip to main content

The 1-Step Marriage-Based Green Card Process

A U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States can sponsor their foreign national spouse for a green card. This process involves proving the bona fide nature of the relationship and then requesting that the government issue the physical green card. Watch the video for more details.

Our team of skilled attorney’s will guide you through every step of the marriage-based green card process. Not only do we draft and submit an application on your behalf, we also track your case as it progresses to ensure that your green card is issued correctly and as quickly as possible. We do not rest until you and your spouse are united as a family in the United States.

If you have any questions, contact Berardi Immigration Law today.