Skip to main content

Work Authorization for Students in the United States: Curricular Practical Training [Part 2]

Are you a foreign student studying in the United States? Wondering how you can get work authorization? Watch this video to learn about Curricular Practical Training, a program that allows students to gain valuable work experience while still in school!

This video will teach you everything you need to know about Curricular Practical Training, including what it is, how to qualify for it, and the benefits of participating in the program. So if you’re looking for a way to gain some real-world experience while still in school, this is definitely something worth considering!

If you have any questions, contact Berardi Immigration Law today. We would love to hear from you.