Skip to main content

Crossing the Border: H-1B for Students

If you’re an international student studying in the U.S. and want to stay in the country after pursuing higher education, one option is to apply for an H-1B visa. In the video below, Senior Associate Attorney Gabriella Agostinelli tells us about current caps for H-1B, the lottery process, and recent trends.

You can learn more about H-1B visas on The Berardi Blog:

If you have any questions, contact Berardi Immigration Law today. We would love to hear from you.