Skip to main content

Do You Need a Lawyer for Marriage-based Green Cards?

U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States can sponsor their foreign national spouse for a green card. This is a two-step process that involves proving the bona fide nature of the relationship and then requesting that the government issue the physical green card.

Find out more more on our page about Marriage-Based Green Cards and check out our blog posts on Preparing for Your Marriage-Based Green Card Interview and Marriage-Based Green Card Holders. If you have any questions, contact Berardi Immigration Law today. We would love to hear from you.