Skip to main content

How to Move from Canada to the U.S.

Each year hundreds of thousands of Canadians travel to the United States for work, vacation or shopping. What some of these visitors may not realize is that they’re subject to U.S. immigration law and may require work permits, waivers, or green cards. You may be eligible for a work permit depending on your education and profession.

Our office specializes in the preparation and submission of work permit requests for Canadians immigrating to the USA as well as working with those who wish to live in the U.S. for various reasons. Located in Buffalo, New York, were only minutes from the Peace Bridge. We work with Canadians in Southern Ontario and across Canada.

Watch the video below for more info and learn more about Immigration for Canadians here.

If you have any questions, contact Berardi Immigration Law today. We would love to hear from you.