Skip to main content

How to Replace a Stolen or Lost Green Card

Our office receives tons of frantic phone calls from Lawful Permanent Residents who lost their Permanent Resident Cards, more commonly known as Green Cards. A Green Card is an identity document that is proof of a Lawful Permanent Resident’s status, as well as their right to live and work in the United States.

The good news is the process for replacing a lost or stolen Green Card is pretty straight forward, as Erica explains in the video below. Learn more through the following links:

If you have any questions, contact Berardi Immigration Law today – we’d love to hear from you!