Skip to main content

Tag: foreign spouse

  • The 1-Step Marriage-Based Green Card Process

    A U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States can sponsor their foreign national spouse for a green card. This process involves proving the bona fide nature of the relationship and then requesting that the government issue the physical green card. Watch the video for more details. Our team of skilled attorney’s will […]
    Read More