Skip to main content

Tag: K-1 Visas

  • K-1 Nonimmigrant Visas

    The K-1 nonimmigrant category, also known as the fiancé visa, is utilized by U.S. citizens who want to bring their foreign national fiancé to the U.S. to get married. The K-1 visa is available to individuals who will get married to their U.S. citizen partner within 90 days, and whose marriage will be valid, meaning […]
    Read More