Skip to main content

Tag: tourism

  • What are B Visas?

    If you are looking to come to the U.S. temporarily for business or tourism/pleasure, you must obtain a B-1 or B-2 nonimmigrant visa. B visas are also known as a “visitor” visa for individuals entering the U.S. temporarily as a nonimmigrant. Please note that Canadians are visa exempt. What is a B-1? The B-1 visa is […]
    Read More
  • B Visa: What is it? What can you do with it?

    In general, when a citizen of a foreign country wishes to enter the United States, the foreign national must first obtain a visa. The visa allows a foreign national to travel to a U.S. port of entry and request permission of a U.S. immigration official to enter the United States. While Canadian Citizens are required to present a valid passport at the port of entry, they typically do not need a visa to enter the United States directly from Canada for the purposes of visiting or studying...
    Read More