Skip to main content

TN Spotlight: University Research Assistant

The TN category permits citizens of Canada and Mexico to enter the U.S. to provide prearranged professional services to a U.S. employer or entity. Under the regulations, there are 63 professional occupations under which an individual may qualify. One such occupation is a Research Assistant.

Watch the video below for details and check out our blog post on research assistants for more information. If you have any questions, contact Berardi Immigration Law today. We would love to hear from you.