Skip to main content

Work Authorization for Students in the U.S.: Post-Completion Optional Practical Training [Part 3]

If you’re a student in the United States, there are a few different ways you can get authorization to work. In this video, we’ll discuss the Post-Completion Optional Practical Training program for students with F-1 visas. We’ll cover who’s eligible, how to apply, and what to expect. This program allows students who have completed their degree programs to stay and work in the United States for up to 12 months. In some cases, up to 24 months.

You may also be interested our videos on the H-1B for Students and Canada Lifts 20-Hour Cap for International Students, plus check out our blog post on Work Options for Foreign Students. If you have any questions, contact Berardi Immigration Law today. We would love to hear from you.