Skip to main content

Tag: I-751

  • I-751 Conditional Residency

    Conditional green cards are issued to foreign nationals who, at the time of filing a marriage-based green card, have been married to their U.S. citizen spouse for less than two years. A conditional green card is only valid for two years.  How to Remove Conditions on Residence To remove the conditions on residence and obtain […]
    Read More