Skip to main content

Tag: Treaty_Investor

  • The E-2 Visa: Entering the U.S. as an Investor

    If you are a foreign investor with plans to invest in a U.S. business, the E-2 visa category may be an ideal nonimmigrant visa option for you. With the E-2 visa, entrepreneurs, investors, business owners and their employees can move to the U.S. to develop and direct the operations of a business. Berardi Immigration Law […]
    Read More