Skip to main content

Client Approval: How To Get a L-1 Visa for a Canadian Restaurant Group

If you are the owner of a Canadian restaurant group and want to expand your business to the United States, an L-1 visa may be the right option for you. This video below from Associate Attorney Erica Chiodo explains what an L-1 visa is, how to get one, and the benefits of using this type of visa.

If you have any questions, contact Berardi Immigration Law today. We would love to hear from you.