Skip to main content

Tag: i-90

  • USCIS Expands myProgress to Form I-765 and Form I-131

    U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”) recently announced the expansion of the myProgress tab (formerly known as personalized processing times) to Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, and Form I-131, Application for Travel Document. The myProgress tab provides applicants with access, in their USCIS online account, to personalized estimates of their wait time for major […]
    Read More
  • USCIS Automatically Extends Green Cards for Naturalization Applicants

    U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) recently announced that it has updated its policies by automatically extending the validity of Green Cards for lawful permanent residents (LPRs) who apply for naturalization. This policy update is expected to help naturalization applicants who experience longer processing times by reducing the number of Alien Documentation, Identification, and Telecommunications […]
    Read More
  • USCIS Extending Green Card Validity for I-90 Applicants

    USCIS recently announced that it is extending the validity of Permanent Resident Cards (also known as Green Cards) from 12 months to 24 months now for lawful permanent residents who file Form I-90 (Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card) to renew an expiring or expired Green Card. This extension became effective on September 26, 2022.  […]
    Read More
  • What to do if you lost your Green Card but you’re eligible to Naturalize

    You’re approaching your fifth year as a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) and decide it may be time to apply for U.S. citizenship, but to your dismay, you realize your Green Card is expired, lost or stolen, or even expired and lost.  You are now wondering if you are still eligible to naturalize or if you […]
    Read More
  • USCIS will Replace the Sticker Issued to Permanent Residents Extending the Validity of their Green Cards

    Starting this January, USCIS will be replacing the sticker issued to lawful permanent residents (“LPRs”) to extend the validity of their Green Card with a revised Form I-797, Notice of Action.  When a LPR’s Green Card expires or is about to expire, they must file a Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card. Previously, […]
    Read More