What is Labor Certification and PERM? The Immigration and Nationality Act §212(a)(5)(A) requires individual labor certification by the U.S. Department of Labor before a foreign national enters the U.S. to perform skilled or unskilled labor. The labor certification reports to the Attorney General that there are not sufficient U.S. workers available for the proposed employment, […]Read More
Recent Blog Posts
- Special Recruitment for University Professors Under PERM (Labor Certification)
- Diversity Lottery Program
- Employment-Based Immigration
- Family-Based Immigration
- Work Options for Foreign Students
- Becoming a Student in the U.S.
- Bringing your Spouse to the U.S.
- K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Additional Information
- K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Overview
- J-1 Exchange Visitors
- Musicians, Athletes & Performers (O-1 & P-1)
- Religious Workers (R-1)
- Entering the U.S. as an Investor (E-1 & E-2)